Fit the description? Send your application!
Social Media Intern
Being Brands is looking for energetic interns with a keen interest in social media marketing. Working across several accounts ranging from retail to hospitality, you’ll be required to assist our team in producing high quality content. You’ll also be responsible for engaging with followers and building organic relationships with relevant people, businesses or potential customers for the respective businesses
Roles and responsibilities:
- Engaging with potential influencers
- Using tracking software, such as Google Analytics and Bitly
- Reporting on campaigns to ensure effectiveness of content
This job listing is open to Australian residents only.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
We are looking for our next valued, full-time, in-house Senior Designer. Working closely with the Head of Creative and Head of Design, web developers, designers, photographers, videographers, and copywriters to turn great ideas into powerful, effective brands.
At Being, our passionate team of creatives strive to offer customers an all-inclusive, quality service from start to finish. By working with businesses we believe in, Being has been truly fortunate to develop not only meaningful projects, but genuine client relationships. With marketing, design, strategy, web development, photography and videography, the potential for clients to develop their brand is limitless.
We regard people and environment as keys to inspiring our best work, and therefore endeavour to find passionate, dedicated team members to join our growing business. More than anything we need someone who would fit into our culture, which is built on teamwork, fun, creative excellence, quality and exceptional customer service.
Coming from a design studio or agency background, the successful applicant would have solid experience across multiple design disciplines, and exhibit a strong passion for branding. This is a hands-on design role where independent thinking and a keen eye for detail is absolutely necessary.
Here are some things that would help you get the role:
- Qualifications in graphic design and 5 years+ relevant industry experience in a design studio or agency
- Excellent skills across the Adobe Creative Suite are essential
- Highly experienced in identity design and branding
- Ability to develop graphics for both digital (online) and print media
- Understanding of image concepts, editing and manipulating – size, aspect ratios, resolution and quality
- Experience in taking a brief and developing concepts that align with clients and end-user needs, while meeting agency standards
- Experience in presenting design concepts and ideas confidently
- Understanding project budgets and timeframes
- Experience in project management, with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Attention to detail
- Strong creative problem-solving abilities, and the ability to develop solutions both collaboratively, or independently
- Assisting in the coordination and guiding of junior staff
- Willing to work on assignments that range from resizing images and simple brochures, to multi-layered high-level brand projects
- Self-motivated with a sense of autonomy
- Efficient work style, with the ability to be flexible and deliver high quality work under pressure
- UI/UX design experience is an advantage, but not essential
- Experience using Sketch and InVision is desirable
- Experience designing for websites and social media is an advantage, but not essential
Please submit a portfolio that contains a sound body of work and demonstrates an understanding of branding and brand design.
Being Brands is living proof that if you love the people you work with, and the environment you work in, you also love the work you create. If you believe you’re a good fit for our team, and have the same passion for helping others, get in touch. To learn more about what makes us tick, you can also check out our socials on Instagram (@beingbrands), or Facebook.
This job listing is open to Australian residents only. Strictly no recruitment agencies.